Dr. Gabriel Rosales and his team are highly skilled surgeons, board certified and in continuous training.
Dr. Rosales is in constant pursue of learning the latest innovations in minimal invasive surgery in order to offer his patients the best care possible. He is also member of various recognized associations.
He specializes in general laparoscopic surgery only, even thought his training was an all-around training in general surgery, he has dedicated to perform the specific laparoscopic procedures he offers, in order to achieve the best results.
(This does not means he won’t be able to offer you an “open or conventional” procedure, but it is his personal preference to try and offer the advantages of minimally invasive surgery whenever possible.)
Some of the highlights of the CV of Dr. Rosales are:
- Dr. Gabriel Rosales earned his medical degree at the Universidad de Monterrey in Monterrey, Mexico, a Southern Association of Colleges and Schools accredited university. (SACS from the U.S.)
- Completed his general surgery residency at Christus Muguerza High Speciality Hospital a Joint Commission International accredited hospital.
- Completed his advanced laparoscopic skills training at Christus Muguerza High Speciality Hospital.
- Active Member of the International Federation for the Surgery of Obesity and Metabolic Diseases (IFSO)
- Active Member of the American Society for Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery (ASMBS)
- Active Member of the Society of American Gastrointestinal and Endoscopic Surgeons.
- Member of the Mexican Association of Endoscopic Surgery
- Belongs to the International Board of Medicine and Surgery
- Certified by the Mexican Council of General Surgery.
- Staff surgical member of the most recognized hospitals in northern Mexico, all JCI accredited
If you want to learn more about his experience and academic education, you can download his CV here: