|The main advantages you have when you decide having your problem solved with us are:
Top-notch technology, materials, facilities and of course, care. The technology and medical supplies (material) used to perform the procedures are of first quality, the fact that there are much more affordable to you (even less than half price than in the U.S.) it has no relation to quality nor skills.
No Hidden Fees
Once your case is thoroughly analyzed and studied by Dr. Rosales; he and the staff, will gladly walk you through all the process since the first time you contact Laparoscopic Solutions.
With over 7 years of experience, Dr. Rosales has performed thousands of laparoscopic general surgery procedures.
We’ll do our best to book your surgery as soon as possible if you are a candidate for the desired procedure. If you are not a good candidate, we’ll gladly let you know why and we’ll discuss what options you have to solve your problem.
It is a privileged one, we are located in Piedras Negras, Coahuila, Mexico, which is a convenient destination for medical tourism for anyone, mainly for U.S. and Canada citizens because it is a border town with Eagle Pass, Texas; Piedras Negras, is medium size, calm and safe to visit town. Our facilities are just a mile away from the border, so you’ll feel “at home” if crossing from the States. And we are geographically located exactly at the middle of the U.S. border with Mexico so it makes us easier and cheaper to get you to our location, arriving to San Antonio, Texas and then us driving you up to our facilities.
* Feel free to email or call us and we will have one of our coordinators contact you to assist with more information and prices.
Why healthcare is much more affordable in Mexico compared to U.S. prices?
• In the States, lawyers and lawsuits are out of control. Doctors in the U.S. are forced to pay upwards of $100,000 annually for medical malpractice insurance to protect themselves against fraudulent lawsuits. They are also forced to practice defensive medicine to protect against lawsuits so they run numerous, unnecessary and costly tests just to make sure that they are 100% covered. In Mexico all of our hospitals, clinics, and Doctors carry insurance but their annual premiums are usually under $10,000.
• The salaries in Mexico (Physicians, Nurses, and staff) are about 20% of U.S. salaries for similar occupations even though they are required to have the same level of education, dedication and skills for the profession.
• In Mexico, building costs, rent, land costs, etc… are only a fraction of what they are in the United States. All these savings are passed on to you – “the patient”.
• The U.S. dollar is strong and the average exchange rate is approximately 11 pesos per dollar.
Mexico currently ranks as one of most popular countries to have surgical procedures coming from medical tourism.
Learn more about us